- Sensitise about the importance of establishing or supporting change agents in GE-oriented institutional change processes.
- Familiarise with the process of stakeholder engagement.
- Acquire the capacity to develop engagement strategies diversified per GE objectives,
- Gender Equality Plan/GEP team members in HE and research organisations
- Gender Equality Officers and Gender focal points in HE and research organisations
- Gender Equality activists and promoters in HE and research organisations
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion/EDI staff in HE and research organisations
- HR officers in HE and research organisations
Lorena is an independent trainer, researcher and gender and development consultant, with +20 years of professional experience combined with a strong academic grounding in Social Sciences, participatory research and feminist methodologies. She is currently engaged with the Horizon2020 projects SUPERA (Supporting the Promotion of Equality in Research and Academia) and UniSAFE (Making universities and research organisations safe from gender-based violence) at the Complutense University of Madrid, and has collaborated with many other institutions, Public Administrations and Third Sector organisations in social research and training projects aimed at gender transformative action.