- Build skills to facilitate institutional change in gender equality through participatory methods
- Engage in practical, real life exercises to select and implement participatory techniques
- Mutual learning and exchange: getting inspiration from others
- Gender Equality teams
- Gender Equality officers/Gender focal persons
- Individuals planning to initiate institutional change
Lorena is an independent trainer, researcher and gender and development consultant, with +20 years of professional experience combined with a strong academic grounding in Social Sciences, participatory research and feminist methodologies. She is currently engaged with the Horizon2020 projects SUPERA (Supporting the Promotion of Equality in Research and Academia) and UniSAFE (Making universities and research organisations safe from gender-based violence) at the Complutense University of Madrid, and has collaborated with many other institutions, Public Administrations and Third Sector organisations in social research and training projects aimed at gender transformative action.