- Understanding intersectionality and its relations with other perspectives (gender+ and diversity approaches)
- Sensitise about the importance of adopting theoretical and practical tools aiming at a broader inclusivity of academic/research institutions
- Familiarise with theoretical and practical implications connected to the application of an intersectional perspective to promote institutional change in academic/research institutions
- Address ways to articulate a gender+ equality agenda with a diversity agenda: challenges and pitfalls
- Exchange on how to address intersectionality and diversity in GEP design and implementation.
- Human Resources officers in academic/research institutions
- Gender Equality Officers/Gender focal points in academic/research institutions
- Equal opportunity and diversity officers/EDI staff in academic/research institutions
- Gender Equality Plan (GEP) team members in academic/research institutions
- Gender Equality activists/promoters in academic/research institutions
Dr. Utoft is an an engaged, ambitious and competent academic from the Danish Centre for Studies in Research and Research Policy, Aarhus University, with a particular interest in and passion for issues related to equality and diversity in knowledge-intensive organizations, with a particular focus on universities. She has a solid knowledge foundation within the areas of leadership, organizations, human resources and communication, gender and diversity from academic and corporate, theoretical and applied settings in Denmark as well as abroad.