- Familiarise with basic concepts
- Sensitise about key problems at stake regarding gender in Research and Innovation
- Raise awareness about the importance of institutional change for gender equality
- Familiarise with the concept of a Gender Equality Plan (GEP) and its main stages
- Human resource officers
- Gender equality officers / focal persons; Equality / diversity officers
Lorena is an independent trainer, researcher and gender and development consultant, with +20 years of professional experience combined with a strong academic grounding in Social Sciences, participatory research and feminist methodologies. She is currently engaged with the Horizon2020 projects SUPERA (Supporting the Promotion of Equality in Research and Academia) and UniSAFE (Making universities and research organisations safe from gender-based violence) at the Complutense University of Madrid, and has collaborated with many other institutions, Public Administrations and Third Sector organisations in social research and training projects aimed at gender transformative action.