- To present basic concepts and definitions about integrating gender in research organizations.
- To go through main issues at stake about gender in research in the context of widening countries.
- Introduce EU-wide trends in integrating gender and supporting equality and diversity in research organizations, including most recent developments on adopting a GEP as a qualification criteria for accessing EU research funding.
- Connect research excellence with integrating gender and presenting solutions towards bridging the gender and innovation gaps Introducing the notion of structural change and GEPs as a tool to implement it.
- Enhance awareness about what each participant can do to initiate/support change in his/her own organization, covering the two first steps of the GEP process.
- GE officers and managers in duos
- GEP core team members
- Human resources officers
- Middle managers
I work as a systemic coach, trainer, facilitator and consultant supporting individuals, teams and organizations in their development. The focus lies on inclusive leadership taking the strengths and the diversity of each person into account. Gender, Diversity and the frame of the Human Rights are cross cutting topics in my professional work since I started. I can offer 20 years of experience in working with different international NGOs and civic organisations (including research institutions) and as an independent consultant.
I hold a master in communication, a degrees in mediation, as well as a master on systemic coaching and organizational development. I am a founding member of alp activating leadership potential (www.alp-network.org), an NGO offering learning opportunities.